2022-2023 Schedule and Policies
Thank you for enrolling in classes at Jumpn Gymnastics! We are excited to have your family join our community! Please take a moment to read through the attached policies; they are important for your safety and success here at Jumpn Gymnastics.
August 27th-September 5th: Summer Break/Labor Day- Makeups for September 5th Students Allowed
November 24th-27th: Thanksgiving Break- Makeups Allowed
December 24th-January 1st: Winter Break- Makeups for December 24th and January 1st Students Allowed
March 12th-March 18th: Spring Break- No Makeups Allowed
April 9th: Easter Sunday- Makeups Allowed
May 27th-29th: Memorial Day Weekend- Makeups Allowed
July 3rd-8th: Independence Day Break- No Makeups Allowed
August 26th-September 4th (2023): Summer Break/Labor Day- No Makeups Allowed
WHERE WE’RE LOCATED:
Jumpn Gymnastics’ address is 8310 147th Ln NW, Suite 100, Ramsey, MN 55303. We are located right next to Adrenaline Sports, off of highway 10.
WHERE TO PARK: There is parking available immediately surrounding the Jumpn Gymnastics facility.
What you will need for class:
- Comfortable athletic clothing without zippers, buttons or snaps. Long hair must be pulled back. Shorts are required with a leotard. If you are attending an aerial class, a T-shirt must be worn to cover armpits, and jewelry must be removed.
- No socks or shoes are necessary while participating in class.
- You may bring a water bottle.
If this is your first class with us:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your first class.
- Check-in at the front desk.
- A staff member will introduce you to the facility, and show you where you can store your items during class.
- You are welcome to stay and watch your child while they are in class, but we ask that you limit viewers to one parent if possible, due to our limited viewing space!
If you are here to observe a class, please do so from the parent waiting area. Absolutely NO ONE is allowed in a class or on the floor without a Waiver of Liability having first been signed on the behalf of the participant.
Please DO NOT attend classes at Jumpn Gymnastics if you or your child are experiencing:
- Dry Cough
- Cold Like Symptoms
- Flu Like Symptoms or
- COVID-19 Symptoms
Jumpn Gymnastics offers makeups to any current students to help slow the spread of illness in our community.
If you or your child is going to miss a class, a courtesy call or email is appreciated. Makeups are allowed to occur up to one year from the date of absence. Makeups are based on class availability and are not guaranteed. Makeups can be scheduled through the Parent Portal, by simply changing the registration status to MAKE UP (not active). Makeups can also be scheduled directly through the front desk; please call (763)270-5580 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
DROP OFF and PICK UP POLICY:
When dropping off your child for a recreational class, we ask that all parents please wait until their child is checked in with a staff member before exiting the building. We ask that all parents arrive for pickup 5 minutes prior to the end of class. If for some reason a parent will be late for pick up, we ask that your child is instructed to wait inside the building. Please call our front desk to notify our staff if you will be late. It is Jumpn Gymnastics’ policy that no child may leave the building to walk and meet a parent at a location off premises.
Jumpn Gymnastics offers TWO billing options, and most of our programs offer both of these options. All new enrollments are automatically enrolled in our Annual Enrollment billing, unless the member switches from the default enrollment.
*Please note that this policy does not apply to drop-in classes or camps, as those are based on a one-time prepaid fee. Preteam and Team are billed according to the contract listed in the Preteam and Team booklets.*
Annual Enrollment Member details:
- Members are billed monthly on the 1st/2nd of each month, or the following business day.
- Members are required to have a credit card on file.
- Tuition payments are at a reduced rate with a 12-month commitment.
- To discontinue enrollment, an online drop request must be submitted 30 days prior to the 12th month of the commitment.
Annual Enrollment Members agree that Jumpn Gymnastics may bill their financial institute monthly for a 12-month period, which begins on the date of their first class. Drop requests may only be submitted 30 days prior to their 12-month anniversary. After their initial 12 months, Annual Enrollment Members may also choose to switch to a monthly enrollment status at the increased monthly rate. Additionally, Annual Enrollment Members may choose to switch to monthly enrollment status at any time, but will be charged back fees for the difference between annual and monthly tuition rates. Any customer enrolled as an Annual Member who requests to drop prior to their 12-month anniversary date is also subject to pay back fees for the difference between annual and monthly tuition.
Monthly Enrollment Member details:
- Members are billed monthly on the 1st of each month, or the following business day.
- Members are required to have a credit card on file.
- Tuition payments are at an adjusted rate in exchange for the convenience to drop at any time throughout the year.
- To discontinue enrollment, an online drop request must be submitted by the 15th of the month prior to their requested drop month.
Monthly Enrollment Members have no long-term commitment, and may discontinue class at any time, provided an online drop request is submitted by the 15th of the month prior to their requested drop month. Monthly members may switch to Annual Enrollment Membership at any time.
*ALL MEMBERS must submit an online drop request via the family portal. Drop requests will not be processed via phone, email, or text.*
Jumpn Gymnastics has a no-refund policy for most of our programs. In some instances, a credit may be placed on the family’s account for future use.